Meet Our Exceptional Orthodontic Team
Dr. Lis • Associate
- A native of Brazil
- Worked for Dr. Chad since 2019
- Has Completed two residencies; Brazil 2007 & Indiana University 2019. Is educated in Cranial Facial Syndrome in cleft patients, and has a strong background in airway.
- Favorite thing about my job: The patients and their families have been so wonderful to meet. Working with Dr. Harrington is enjoyable and insightful.
- Hobbies: Enjoys traveling with her husband, going for runs and is a proud member of the Saint Joseph, Michigan community.
Fran • Financial Coordinator
- Has worked for Dr. Harrington since August 2008
- Favorite things about the job: Helping families stay in a positive relationship with our practice
- Hometown: Red Rock, Ontario Canada
- Family: Married to Mark. Three children – Adrian, Molly & Jared
- Hobbies Sewing and Camping
Kimberly • Treatment Coordinator
- Has worked in orthodontics since 2009
- Graduated from Dental Assisting at IUSB
- X-ray Certified
- Favorite thing about orthodontics: Meeting all the new people and seeing their faces light from their fantastic results
- Family: Brent (husband) Maddie (daughter)
- Native of: South Bend, Indiana
- Hobbies: Spending time with my friends & family, and playing golf
Diane • Orthodontic Assistant
- Has worked with Dr. Harrington since 1999
- Has worked in orthodontics since 1986
- X-ray certified
- A native of South Bend, IN, but has lived in Plantation and Ft. Myer’s, FL
- Family: Paul (husband) and two dogs
- Hobbies: Paul and I love to travel, camp, bike, and do gardening and yard work. We believe in teamwork, which is what we strive for at Harrington Orthodontics: TEAMWORK!!
Nicole • Orthodontic Assistant
- A native of Dowagiac, MI
- My favorite thing about orthodontics: The awesome results.
- Favorite thing about my job: a fun group of people to work with.
- Hobbies: Playing with my kids and spending time with my family
Lindsey • Orthodontic Assistant
- A native of Decatur. MI
- My favorite thing about orthodontics: I like seeing how happy patients get when they see their smile after braces.
- Favorite thing about my job: a Fun group of people to work with.
- Hobbies: Fishing, being outdoors and spending time with my family and my dog, Piper.
Adele • Treatment Coordinator
- A native of Hobart, IN
- Worked for Dr. Chad since February 2018
- Favorite thing about my job: The families that you get to know and the communities that we are a part of.
- Hobbies: Love spending time outside with my family and son Leonardo. We love attending soccer games and trying new foods.
Bailey • Scheduling Coordinator
- A native of Buchanan, MI
- Worked for Dr. Chad since May 2019
- Favorite thing about my job: the fun and energetic atmosphere of the office
- Hobbies: Enjoy watching movies with my husband (Jake), reading and playing with our dogs Riley and Ripley.
Meggan • Clinical Assistant
- Has worked for Dr. Harrington since 2006
- Favorite things about the job: Everyday is different. I love learning new things, meeting new people and working with an awesome team!!
- Native to South Bend, IN
- Hobbies: I enjoy spending time with family and friends, trying new recipes and cheering for my IU Hoosiers!
Sara • Scheduling Coordinator
- Has worked for Dr. Harrington since 2019
- Favorite things about the job: Getting to know the families, and the fun we have in the office daily.
- Hometown: Mishawaka, IN
- Family: Married to Nate. Two children – Cooper and Danica
- Hobbies: I like spending time with my family and friends. Love to travel and see new places.
Please feel free to contact us to set an appointment.
South Bend: 574-233-7444
St Joseph: 269-428-2828